Our Case Management program assists members diagnosed with complex health problems, whether it is short-term when transitioning home after a hospitalization or long-term for members with highly complex health problems.
Our Case Managers are Registered Nurses who:
- Monitor members’ clinical care
- Assist with transitions between hospital and home
- Help the member access needed healthcare and support services
- Provide support to members’ physicians
- Provide assistance in finding appropriate care within the member's plan benefit design
Learn more about SummaCare's Case Management or contact your Account Manager at 800-821-9322.