SummaCare Plans & Benefits
SummaCare offers a variety of plan types to suit the needs of employers and individuals seeking health insurance.
Overview of SummaCare Plans:
- Individual & Family Plans – PPO plans for individuals and families who don’t have access to group coverage.
- Retiree Coverage – includes National Point of Service plans.
- SummaCare PPO – offers benefit design flexibility, a wider network of providers and use of non-network providers.
- SummaCare Medicare Advantage – Individual products for Medicare eligibles.
- SummaCare Self Funded – third party administration of employer-designed benefit packages.
View Member ID Cards
Prescription Drug Coverage
Most SummaCare plans include prescription drug coverage, but the prescription drug coverage varies by the plan in which the member is enrolled.
- Find a Drug - view our Commercial Drug Formularies and use the online drug search to find drugs covered under the SummaCare Commercial Drug Formulary
- Medicare Drug Formulary