SummaCare Plans & Benefits
SummaCare offers a variety of plan types to suit the needs of employers and individuals seeking health insurance.
Overview of SummaCare Plans:
- Individual Solutions – PPO plans for individuals and families who don’t have access to group coverage.
- Retiree Coverage – includes National Point of Service plans.
- SummaCare PPO – offers benefit design flexibility, a wider network of providers and use of non-network providers.
- SummaCare Secure Medicare Advantage – Individual products for Medicare eligibles.
- SummaCare Self Funded – third party administration of employer-designed benefit packages.
View ID Cards
Prescription Drug Coverage
Most SummaCare plans include prescription drug coverage. View SummaCare’s current Drug Formulary or use the online drug search to learn more.